Monday, May 12, 2014

Monday Update - Litko Bases



On Friday I mentioned my difficulties in changing my fantasy daemon army over to a 40K daemon army, mainly in changing from square bases to round. There are a lot of ways to acquire bases - especially online. There are a lot of companies making special custom bases with built-in details like ruins or lava, but if you just want plain flat bases Litko is a solid company that makes a ton of them. They are laser-cut wood, precut to a bunch of sizes that fit popular games and options for some custom work as well. The prices are good too. I've been buying stuff from them for years and I've never had a single problem with them. They make some other interesting gadgets for games, RPG's included. More on that later.

The batch above is mainly going to help fill out my Chaos Marines as I have a plan for a set of custom bases for them. More on that later too. Whatever is left will likely fill in the remaining gaps in my Daemon army.

No comments: