Monday, August 2, 2021

New Marvel RPG - I Went Ahead and Pre-Ordered It

 


I don't do pre-orders most of the time - outside of the occasional kickstarter ... and it's not going to be released until March ... and I don't like paying for playtest versions of games ... but it's ten bucks and I decided it was worth a shot. Superhero RPGs are an area of interest and I have been playing them for 40 years so I can step outside the lines here. No idea how the system will turn out but it's probably worth keeping an eye on Matt Forbeck's blog for clues.

If you're interested here's a link to the pre-order on Amazon.



2 comments:

WQRobb said...

I did the same thing. My group loves Marvel and enjoyed MHR (although I get they will not be the same) so there's a chance I can get them to play.

Blacksteel said...

Oh I agree - It's such a big universe to play with it's at least worth considering.