Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Catching Up


Dusting things off a bit here ... let's see ... lot of potential topics to cover here ... let's recap 2020 for now:

RPG's - last year was awful, my longest break in 40 years of tabletop RPG's. The Pathfinder 2E game petered out around March as I was preparing a revamp to turn our test run into a real campaign. Quarantine killed that option and I neither played nor ran anything for almost the entirety of the remaining year. Almost ...

Miniatures - well we got 9th edition 40k during the summer and with blaster still in the house we did get in some games and that made the lockdown situation quite a bit better than it could have been. I did get a fair amount of work done on some of my armies so that helped too. Not much Kings of War but I started a second army there just for the heck of it. Not much Age of Sigmar either as we focused in on the new 40K rules but I think that might change some this year. 

Boardgames - not a lot here. We've played some Command and Colors and that's about it. Lots of good options, but if it's just Blaster and I we tend to go miniatures. Twilight is not terribly interested in any of these options at this point so it's mainly the boy and I.

The rest of life, say the not-hobby part of life, was fine considering the circumstances. Socially, professionally, kid-wise things were all good to great so it wasn't a terrible year considering what some people were dealing with. So life is good and life continues.



1 comment:

WQRobb said...

Good to see you, and anything done of the last year is worth celebrating.