Friday, October 7, 2016

40K Friday: Pretty Quiet



Not a ton to report on the 40K front. I picked up a nicely painted Fuegan for Blaster, more because it was a good deal than because of any request on his part. He was happy with it so that was a win.

I also picked up a nicely painted 5-squad of the old metal Wraithguard for my Iyanden army. I was trying to keep the new army to new/latest models only but it was a really good deal, they were already painted well (so no new work for me), and I have been thinking about picking up a fourth squad anyway for some flexibility with the Wraith Host anyway. My concern was that sometimes I may not want to take the Wraithblades but I pretty much have to right now to field the host. One more standard wraithcannon squad gives me more options and more options are good.

We haven't played much since school started back up. Football started back up too and we're trying to keep the Pathfinder game on track so that's cut into the mini-painting and playing time. We might work it in this weekend but we haven't planned it out just yet. We've played enough this year that I don't feel a ton of pressure to force in a game or keep it on a schedule so that's a positive change.

More on this next week.


No comments: