Monday, March 31, 2014

What I'm not doing in April



Well I'm not doing the A to Z challenge this year. I just don't have a theme or a topic that has me excited about straining to make those alphabetical connections to keep the thing going. I thought about Trek, I thought about Supers, and I thought about various angles on D&D but nothing is giving me that "A-HA!" flash of insight/excite. That said it's a cool thing and you should check it out if you haven't already done so.

I did it in 2011, skipped 2012, and did it again in 2013, so I am keeping my own tradition alive of only doing the odd months.

I also just did a fairly heavy single-topic-every-day post series in February and I'm not quite ready to do that again. I'm happy with a little less structure for now.

2 comments:

Adam Dickstein said...

Since March was a wash out for me, I am going to do it this year.

Hopefully, I will be successful and then Muppet Madness Month returns in May.

Blacksteel said...

Well Steve Kenson is busy trying to make all my ICONS characters obsolete so next year may be "All the characters from 2013 redone in ICONS Assembled"

Good Luck on your quest this month.