Friday, August 7, 2015

RPGaDay - Day 7 - Favorite Free RPG




Well I can tell you my favorite free RPG thing is Pathfinder Combat Manager as it makes it a whole lot easier to run a Pathfinder game. My thoughts on using it here.


As far as an actual game, well there are a few candidates:



Like Marvel?


This is great. The old Marvel Super Heroes Game is available for free now. If you've never tried it, it is worth a look.



Like Trek?



I think Where No Man Has Gone Before is a blast if you're into a Trek style game at all. My rundown of it is here.



Like Savage Worlds?



Savage Heroes is a site that's been around forever and has a bunch of fan conversions of other games, books, movies, and original settings as well. It's a great place to start looking for ideas when contemplating doing your own thing with the game.

No comments: