Thursday, October 1, 2009

Current campaigns

Right now I run one game and play in another. Both are D&D 3.5

-The game I run is set in Kalamar where we are using the Savage Tide adventure path from Dungeon magazine. I mixed in the Freeport trilogy early to enhance the nautical theme and it has gone over rather well. The party is up to 8th level now and is marching across the Isle of Dread. We started the game in April of 2008 and I expect we will be playing through the end of 2010 barring a TPK. There is a link to the campaign site on the right side of this page.

- The game I play in is a Forgotten Realms game. My friend pretty much always runs his games in the Realms so I have gotten pretty familiar with them over the last 20 years. I haven't played in more than a year so it's fun to be on the other side of the screen again. The group is at 6th level. Typically I have played clerics and druids, but this time I am playing a human barbarian so I can focus on the bashing and less on spell selection.

No comments: