The brain -dump post - you have been warned!
- Deadlands continues on it's once -a-month schedule as planned. So far so good and it's been a lot of fun.
- M&M Time of Crisis is on hold until June as College Red is busy with the local Renaissance Faire. No worries as it opens up a weekend for experimentation with things like Runequest or DCC
- Those other campaigns on that left column are on a when-we-get-the-chance kind of schedule so they occasionally get played then go quiet for a month or two.
- Pathfinder: do not miss running it right now, still enjoy playing it.
- Looking Back - I had another flirtation with 4E a while back. Not sure we will be playing it soon but I still really like that game.
- Catching Up - I've been picking up more 5E books. Still think the monsters are boring compared to 4E but I'm coming around on the game itself. I don't think the published AP's are going to do it for me - I'm going to have to make my own to give it a fair shake.
- Wandering Eye - As I fill in some of those missing items I actually do read thru them - Bard's Gate, Call of Cthulu, Spycraft - lots of interesting games that may not get played anytime soon.
- My dive back into Steve Jackson Games sparked my interest in Car Wars and Ogre so we may give those a try
- Hoping to play more Armada in the near future
- Need to find time for X-Wing too
- I got back into Star Trek Online in March after a long layoff from the game. This has spurred an interest in all things Trek and I expect that to continue. It's eaten up a fair amount of free time too and I will try to re-balance that to at least get some more mini's painted.
- Dawn of War III just came out last week. I'm still getting my feet wet but at the moment I like it enough to want to see what comes next.
- 40k 8th edition is the biggest thing coming for me personally
- I am interested in seeing what happens with the new Star Trek RPG from Modiphius. Still not sure about the system but I do want to see what they do with it.
- I am also quite optimistic about Starfinder. What will they change? What will the setting be like? I'll be in for the basic book at least.
- Freedom City 3E! I kind of need this as that's where my M&M game is set! Been looking forward to this one for years!
- Get a Savage Rifts game going at some point, probably late this year or next
- Give 5th Edition an extended try out
- Introduce the Apprentices to Shadowrun
- Introduce the Apprentices to Champions
- Run at least a short Star Trek RPG game
Heading into May means all of those end-of-school activities will be taking up a fair amount of time too. We will get through all of that and then hopefully June settles down a bit and schedules smooth out.