Saturday, August 1, 2015

RPGaDay - Day 1 - Forthcoming Game You're Most Looking Forward To




...and right up front I hit a bit of a wall. I started thinking and I don't really know of any new full games on the way that I am jonesd for.


  • D&D 5 is out and rolling
  • Pathfinder is rolling
  • Force and Destiny is pretty much out
  • The 40K series seems to be complete
  • M&M 3 is a great game with no urgent need for a revision
  • I haven't heard of anything new for Savage Worlds recently 
So the easy target of a new edition of something I already like aren't even there. Even the next 18 months of Pathfinder AP's is not really striking home with me. Modiphius has some interesting licenses but their system does not appeal to me

The kickstarters I've backed have pretty much all wrapped up. 

I'm really striking out here.

There's a Halo miniatures game in the works - that might be interesting.

Everquest III ? I mean I'm a little interested in that.

One of the City of Heroes successor projects?

Star Wars Battlefront III?

I had not really thought about it but there really isn't much I'm waiting for this year. 

Final answer, for tabletop RPGs, is Freedom City 3rd Edition, which is technically a supplement for a game rather than a new game itself but it's the best I've got right now.  

No comments: