Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Kickstart Something Fun - Sentinels of Earth Prime




Take one good thing: Sentinels of the Multiverse

Take another good thing: Freedom City for Mutants and Masterminds

Now mix them together via Kickstarter and you get a cooperative superhero card game using characters and locations from the Freedom City setting! I already like SOTM and we have a good time whenever we play it. To now have the lore of Freedom City's universe presented in a similar way, something I am already running an RPG in, well, that;s just too damn cool.

I'm in. Figured I should post it here in case anyone else that might be interested had not yet heard about it. It's already reached its goal so it's really just a question of "how high can we go?" at this point.

1 comment:

Pun Isaac said...

I've never played Sentinels of the Multiverse but I enjoy card games and love Earth-Prime. This is definitely on my radar.