Monday, March 3, 2014

Catching Up: Ferburary, March, and Campaign Summaries





Whew! 28 posts on one subject in 28 days!I am almost caught up - I just ran session 30 on Friday night. I'll get 29 and 30 up this week and then try to stay on top of it from then on. I feel like I accomplished something I've been wanting to do for months now - determination check successful!

Some of those had been posted before so there was a little slack in there, but I reworked those a little in some places, and added some new pics to some of them too.

Now to catch up on some of the other stuff, like the Pathfinder campaign. Current main activities:

  • Running the 4E game regularly after a long gap (feels good)
  • Running the Pathfinder game on a regular schedule (it's been a lot of fun)
  • Playing in an irregularly scheduled Pathfinder game (it's been a lot of fun too)
  • Warhammer 40,000 - Apprentice Red is in local escalation league so his interest level is "high"
  • Exploring Star Trek: Attack Wing (more on that later)
Some of us have also been playing a lot of Star Trek Online and watching some of the shows. It's been pretty Trek heavy around here lately for some reason.  

What we haven't been doing that I wish we could:


  • Supers! We haven't touched a superhero game in months. Spring break is coming up so maybe I can work in a short run or a one-shot with the Apprentices. 
  • Stonehell/Basic/Labyrinth Lord - We have a nice fast-playing set of rules and a nice big megadungeon that we could rip through in small chunks of playing time but we never seem to have time. This is pretty minor as we are getting a lot of "dungeon" already with the other games but I'd still like to find a way to work it in. 
  • Trek RPG - with so much trek happening here I'd love to work in a Trek RPG, even a single scenario run, and I hope this might happen down the road a bit. More to come I hope.
Anyway, there should be more variety this month. 

1 comment:

Adam Dickstein said...

Great job Blacksteel! I envy your consistancey and persistance.

It's been a long while since I was able to crank out that level of writing that often. Fantasy may not be my thing, but that doesn't mean I'm not damn impressed.

I'm eager to read what becomes of all the 'Trek Love' you seemed to be experiencing. Hope it turns into something RPG-esque.